- My name is Natalia
- Do you paint?
- He is dancing
- What are you doing?
- They watched a good film last week.
- We went to Paris in July.
- You were working
- The actors were talking to the director
- She has finished her homework
- Don has just opened the windows yet.
Present Perfect Continuous
- Tom has been dancing all afternoon.
- She has been running for two hours.
- The film had already finished
- We arrived before she had finished a piano lesson
Past Perfect Continuous
- They had been painting for two hours, when I arrived.
- I went to the doctor on Saturday. My leg had been aching since Friday.