martes, 20 de enero de 2009

THE CONDICIONAL

FIRST CONDICIONAL
if + present simple + will
  1. If I learn, I'll pass the exam.
  2. If we don't hurry up, we will be late.
  3. What will you do if you don't go to London?

SECOND CONDICIONAL

if + past simple+ would/could

  1. If I learnt, I would pass the exam.
  2. If I won the lottery, I would be rich.
  3. If the football tickets were available, I would pay any price for them.

THIRD CONDICIONAL

if + past perfect + would have

  1. If I had learnt, I would have passed the exam.
  2. If he had worked hard in all his subjects, he would not have failed this semester.
  3. If we had been more careful, we would not have had the accident.

TYPE 0

If + present simple + present simple

  1. If you ring this number, nobody answers.
  2. If you drink, you don't drive the car.

No hay comentarios: