martes, 20 de enero de 2009

The Story of my Life

I am Natalia Mari Torres, I was born on Dec. 27, 1987 in Ibiza.

When I was two I started going to school in San Jose, my hometown. There I met a lot of children who I had a beautiful frienship, with especially with Ruben.

When I was five I began primary school. during the school year I did extracurricular activities.

Also I took part in several "Olympic Games" between the centre on the island, in wich I participed in various disciplines such as handball and athletics.

I became a big fan of my brother Carlos, who was a gerat cyclist and loved sport. In the competition I met Alfon, my best friend; who a few years later would die in a terrible motorcycle accident.

When I started secundary school I was separated from my friends, and got to know other people.

Now I am I blond, shy and short girl, who has becamea girl of 20 years o0ld, friendly, sincere a friendof her friends, laudghing, sensitive and romantic. I am passionate about children, animals, nature and puzzles.

At present, I am studying special educationat University in Ibiza, my great passion since I was a little girl. During this period of time, many things have happened that I would rather not remember now. But I also like good things that have happened: Sara and Mar have been a great help to me. Xico is my boyfriend, who I have many things in common with.

I hope that my future is with my parents, Paquita and Toni, my brother Carlos and my two nephews, ALicia and Eloy, as well as my goddaughterMarina and her brothers, my great support in difficult times.

I would also like to share my life with my boyfriend and think I will have a family and spend the rest of our life with our friends.

Ah I will became a teacher, my dream since I was a child.

This is the story of my life. I hope you have enjoyed it.

No hay comentarios: